Becoming a Member
ASPE members are early years and primary practitioners, local authority advisers and consultants, university teachers and independent educators.
These include cutting edge writers, researchers and innovators of national and international repute.
Are you already a member of ASPE?
If so you can log on to our secure members’ area at the top of the page.
Why join ASPE?
As an ASPE member you will get :
- Education 3 – 13 – the ASPE journal – five times a year
- the ASPE newsletter
- opportunities to networks that promote reflective primary practice
- priority booking at reduced rates for ASPE conferences
- invitations to all ASPE activities and initiatives
- online access to Education 3-13 and the Six Key Themed Virtual issue
How much does it cost?
Our annual membership rates are: